I came to Unitec in the middle in this course, I attend only one week, but I think is very useful for me, because it is an introduction to my real course and to my language skills. So I really enjoy this week in the course with two helpful excited teachers and with my classmates.
The most important think in the course for me the writing. I feel my writing is improvement with this course such as spilling and vocabulary. And I learned who can I write paragraph and I got more words in English. And I create a blogs and I have good page I can write for everything when I want. About reading I haven’t got a lot of interest, but when I read blogs for my classmate a got a useful to my reading.

That's a very nice summary of your learning, Khalid. You've done very well for only one week of study!
ReplyDeleteGood luck next term.
The best way to improve your writing is to write everyday. You should spend 5 to 10 minutes everyday writing about something. For instance, you could write about what you studied or learned in your class. Make writing in English part of your daily routine!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could write something every day on your blog?
Hello Khalid,
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to have you in my class this term. Marcus' idea to write on your blog is a very good suggestion. I look forward to reading more!
Cheers,
Hilary
Hi
ReplyDeleteMarcus
I'll try to write daily in my blog
hilary
I'm happy too I'm in your class
thanks